Sunday, February 15, 2009

YES ITS TRUE! ALLEN IVERSON CUT THE CORNROWS!!



Indeed, it's true. Ironically, it came during this years All-Star Weekend because he first revealed his braids during his first All-Star appearance as a participant in the rookie game (he went on to win MVP). Don't get me wrong, people had braids before Iverson, but when he first came out with his, the whole world changed. I remember everybody picking their little fros (including myself lol) saying "Yeah I'm bout to get some rows..lmao). He made cornrows not just a fad, but a heritage. They son were accepted by all. Now a lot of people have let their hair lock up, but for for the most part they had the rows first! AI cutting his hair is almost putting a stamp on the generation. Big ups to him and I bet he'll dunk it like its 1996 all over again if he gets a fast break tonight!

No comments: