Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mothers day MOM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

She really holds me down! I love her to death... Even when she gets on my nerves and makes me so mad sometimes I wanna cliff dive but then there are those days where I have no where to turn and she calls me and says "christopher no matter what happens in your life I will always love and be proud of you son. You are my joy and I love you and always will you my first born and I have a scar to prove it."

I cant replace you mom! I love you so much and I am so lucky you are in my life! I know I mess up, I know im not perfect! I know I am sooooo much to handle! BUT YOU HANDLE ME! YOU TAKE ME DESPITE MY BULL SHIT AND LOVE ME ALWAYS! You tell me when im wrong! You make me want better for myself! You lifted me from the ashes and brought me back to life! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM! THANK YOU!!!




This is for you Momma:

A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men

No comments: