Tuesday, May 19, 2009

R.I.P. Dolla

I wasn't the biggest fan or anything so dont get it twisted im not gonna act like I really knew his music like that, but he was young, aspiring and to be honest he really wasnt that bad as a rapper. This is a pretty sad event and this needs to stop happening in our community because this is juts another example of how ignorantly we can act. Completely wasting away opportunity for what seems to be nothing to me... Anyway my condolences to his family and friends and this is really a shame that someone would take this boys life knowing he had so much promise. Dang! Here is his most famous video accompanied by the news clip reporting the tragedy.

Dolla - Who the F*ck is That ft. T-Pain [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]


here is the news clip


Update: Dollar's father (also a rapper) was also killed 15 yrs ago... This family is going through it right now :(


suspect was found



No comments: