Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let me be the first to say: "I AM NOT THE ONE!"

This will never and I mean absolutely never, under no circumstances, no deliberation, no justification ever in a million years happen to me... At least successfully! Having a baby doesn't mean you get a free ride? Who said that? LOL! Talk about the ultimate in child exploitation! I didn't know spreading your legs and getting pregnant was equal to paying house bills and providing for your "ENTIRE" family? Male or not, I know it must be hard to be pregnant, I know labor is probably the worst thing in life! BUT THERE IS NO WAY ANY WOMAN WILL DISRESPECT ME LIKE THE WOMAN IN THIS CLIP THAN TELL ME ITS CUS SHE HAD MY KIDS... I MIGHT LAUGH TAKE THE KIDS AND PUT HER ON THE STREET FOR REAL! THIS GONE BE HER NEW RESIDENCE! Any way let me know if I'm tripping because I don't think I am, not even a little bit. Oh and this is in no way indicative towards anyone I personally know because I cant even remotely tell you I know a woman like this. But if I did, I wouldn't know her long!

2 comments:

%Hunnid-proof% said...

LOL Look at the 2:03 spot, his entire facial expression changes. Lol idk what to say except I commend him for not making a scene...

GeeBose said...

wow...Gotti totally slipped and imasculated himself with this...true she had his kids but without the child support and stuff he does she aint ish....i would have verbally slapped the fire out her...lol