Friday, June 27, 2008

Wit 12 artists on the beat this track "SO SILLY"


Hate em or love em anyone that can get 12 n****s on a song deserves some credit... I wont even lie some of these verses are funny as hell... Especially Bubba Sparxxx's (yea I said Bubba Sparxxx). An for those that aren't that great with voice recognition or if u cant really make out who's on the beat the list goes V.I.C., Soulja Boy, Bun B, E-40, Pitbull, Pollow Da Don, Jermaine Dupri, Arab, Dj Unk, Big Kountry (King), Tex James, and Bubba Sparxxx... Whew! Im outa breath... LoL im not the biggest fan of this whole movement but I wont lie this song is kinda hot. Get Silly!

Get Silly Ft Various Artists (Remix) - V.I.C. Ft Soulja Boi,Bun B,E-40,Pitbull,Polow Da Don,JD,Dj Unk, Big Kuntry and More
Click the link above to hear the full song.

No comments: